cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete All Pandora Suggested Content

pandybugg
Underground

How do I delete all Pandora suggestions from desktop app, or any Pandora app (android, iPhone). I want everything suggested by Pandora gone. I want a blank screen except my Collection. Plus I want no "current hits" or other such trash.

Thanks.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @pandybugg 

Currently, there isn't a way to remove the suggested content that Pandora offers within the app. 

If you'd like to have more custom control over suggested content offered to you, please free to visit our Feature Request board with this feedback. 

🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

pandybugg
Underground

Thanks for the reply.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pandybugg We're always happy to help. 😎

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

JJW
Local Performer

What is the reason for Pandora's totalitarian approach to this? I am paying for Premium to listen to my music and see art, not see your suggested political propaganda narratives in playlists and podcasts. Why in the world would you alienate good paying customers by politicizing and cheapening music? Music is about diversity of thinking and expression and your approach appears to be exactly opposite.

DSH
Local Performer

Agree with JJW.  The constant forced / unsolicited content unrelated to my list is yet another aggravation to accompany the 25% increase in commercials from Pandora.  Nice to learn (in advance), the premium subscription does not offer any protection from another "persons" musical interest.   Please tell me the relationship between Jimi Hendrix (my selection) and "Drake Radio" (Stations You Might Like) - Please consider replacing the AI approach with simple logic. 

0 Kudos

mantarny
Local Performer

Been a PAID subscriber for 8 years getting tired of the this suggested content in my stations that has NOTHING to do with the genre I'm listing too !!!!!!!!!!! got to try spotify and see how that works... if better switching 

0 Kudos