cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading offline content with Pandora Premium

Cronickid420
Local Performer

Anyway cantt i change or choose my stations? Weird AF?? Tried going thru my settings. I am phone stupid mind you. Can anyone help me figure out how to ADD other stations for when i am camping or hiking. Or at the very least switch the 4 stations I couldn't help but show up

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cronickid420 I created a new thread for your post since your account is actually upgraded to Pandora Premium - not Pandora Plus.

With this level of subscription, you can actually pick and choose what content you would like to download for Offline Mode.

By default, your three most popular stations (along with Thumbprint Radio) will automatically download for you to access in Offline Mode. If you have not yet added Thumbprint Radio, please let me know.

As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download additional content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.

If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

Hope this helps! 🎧

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cronickid420 I created a new thread for your post since your account is actually upgraded to Pandora Premium - not Pandora Plus.

With this level of subscription, you can actually pick and choose what content you would like to download for Offline Mode.

By default, your three most popular stations (along with Thumbprint Radio) will automatically download for you to access in Offline Mode. If you have not yet added Thumbprint Radio, please let me know.

As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download additional content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.

If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

Hope this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos

Way2by2
Local Performer

Hello,  I have basic subscription and want to upgrade, will I be able to listen to all playlist station when off line ?is there anything needed to be done after upgrade is done.

I have enough storage .

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Way2by2 Yes - now that you are upgraded, you will now need to manually download each piece of content you want to listen to offline.

Offline Listening with Premium:

Pandora Premium subscribers can download stations, playlists, albums and songs for offline listening. Pandora will initially download your three most played stations along with Thumbprint Radio.

You can then use the following steps to add or remove music from your offline collection:

To download music for offline listening:

1. Search for an artist, station, playlist, album, or song you would like to download, and click on its name to visit its backstage page.
  2. Tap the Download icon to add it to your offline collection.

To view your offline collection (while connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network): 

1. Open My Collection.
  2. Tap the Added bar underneath the artwork.
  3. Select Show downloads only.

To remove sources you have downloaded:

1. Make sure the app is connected online. 
  2. Sort your collection by "Show downloads only" (see above).
  3. Select the source you'd like to remove and tap Downloaded to remove it from your offline collection.

For more information about how Offline Listening works, feel free to check out this helpful article.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Way2by2
Local Performer
Yes, please send how to remove all.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Way2by2 Uninstalling/reinstalling the app should remove all of your downloads from Offline Mode.

You can find instructions on how to do that here.

0 Kudos

Dmart8909
Local Performer

How can i download stations tolisten offline?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dmart8909 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Downloading offline content with Pandora Premium

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to download content for offline mode.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos