cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now.

jhansen
Local Performer

I am getting this message "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations.. "

I am getting it on all of my stations. I am listening at work.  This is the second day of this message and I haven't been able to listen to music at all.   On my primary station, I currently have 1040 liked tracks and I had about 400 disliked tracks.   I went through and  deleted a bunch of my "dislikes" so now I am down to 342.   I am still getting the message.  Do I need to delete more dislikes or is it possibly another reason for this error?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Jenny Hansen
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
50 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BonMoo No problem at all.

We've made another small change which should help.

Please let me know if you continue to run into issues with this down the line. 

0 Kudos

BonMoo
Underground

Hi, @AdamPandora - Sorry but I'm now getting "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."

As before shuffle still works, thanks in advance for your help!

0 Kudos

BonMoo
Underground

Sorry, this still isn't working, would you be able to have another look?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BonMoo We believe it has something to do with your account previously being linked to an Australian postal code.

Can you confirm that you are now streaming Pandora in the US and not in Australia?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

BonMoo
Underground

Hi @AdamPandora - Oh wow, I haven't lived in Australia in years, yes I can confirm I'm in the US.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that info, @BonMoo.

I have reached out to our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BonMoo I wanted to follow up on this.

It looks like this is occurring due to your current subscription through Apple.

In order to prevent this from happening again, you'll need to:

1. Cancel your current subscription through Apple, and resubscribe directly through Pandora instead after it expires
    • For instructions on how to switch from Apple to a direct-billed subscription, check out this thread.
  2. Update your Zip Code (if it isn't already up to date)

Let me know if you run into any issues with this.

0 Kudos

Ravinp
Local Performer

I've uploaded pics of my roku as well as my android phone running v2112 Pandora. Since yesterday I can't listen to any of my stations. Not one works. I get the station unavailable error. When I've gone into the stations can't see any songs listed that I've liked or unliked the whole stations are empty. It was working fine till yesterday and it's not just isolated to my phone either if it's happening in roku as well. It's like my whole profile has gotten corrupted 

IMG_20220105_214642.jpg

Screenshot_20220105_215018_com.pandora.android.jpg

IMG_20220105_214629.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ravinp! Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. 

I've moved your post over to an existing thread: Error Message: We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now.

I've made a small change that I believe may help. Can you try listening to Pandora again? Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

katunkbird
Local Performer

Hi there, same problem here, "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."
Tried with two different PCs and browsers on same LAN connection. Please help, thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katunkbird I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

rsbarn
Local Performer

I'm also getting the "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations." and cannot seem to get it fixed.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rsbarn Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

yakaas
Local Performer

Hi have a similar issue. All of a sudden Pandora on Sonos stopped working and when I tested the same station with the browser I get this error "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations." I am unable to play anything on Pandora. Can someone help?

Station is "Smooth Jazz Radio"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yakaas I was unable to reproduce this on my end.

Can you please send me screenshots of the error you are seeing both on Sonos and on your web browser?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

raff_lerro
Local Performer

Hi there,

I have been happily listening to Pandora for ages now, suddenly I get an error message no matter which station I try. We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations. This is using Edge browser on Windows 10 64bit PC. On my Yamaha receiver I get " access error" and no music streaming.  Please help.

Regards, Raff

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @raff_lerro. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Error Message: We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now.

Error Message on Edge:

For your Edge browser, a small change was made that should help. Could you try again and let me know if you still see that error message?

++

For your Yamaha Device:

We have an existing thread for this issue here: Yamaha - Error message: "Access Error"

For any additional issues with your Yamaha, please post on that thread.

In the meantime, I've removed the Yamaha device association from your Pandora account. When this takes affect (it may not happen immediately), you will be automatically logged out of your Yamaha devices. After this, please try to activate your Yamaha once more. If you continue to receive the access error message, let me know the time and date here so I can take a closer look. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

It says still when I play the stations I create:

"We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."

Why????? It played from 2004 to February 2022. After February, it says above message. Why? Can you please fix this?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @JohnSignore01. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. I have escalated your issue to a member of our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account and station. 

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. Thanks for your patience during this process. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Acc0rd
Local Performer

I have the same issue. I am playing 60s oldies and I am certain there are thousands more songs that they could play. I haven't given a thumbs down to more than maybe 3 songs. This is really unacceptable and I'm glad I'm doing a free trial because I can't pay for something that is going to do this. 

0 Kudos