cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding customized playlists via search

billmaimone
Local Performer

I created a playlist.  My profile is public.  How do I allow a different Pandora subscriber to find my playlist?  I know I can email a link or share on FB or Twitter, but I'd like the other person to find it from Pandora search so he can play it through Sonos.  This is a trial account, if this isn't possible I guess I'll drop it and get the other person a YouTube music account.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@billmaimone While it isn't currently possible to search for a playlist created by other users, what you can do is share a playlist you created with a friend.

For instructions on how you can share content with another user, check out this help page article: Sharing on Pandora

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@billmaimone While it isn't currently possible to search for a playlist created by other users, what you can do is share a playlist you created with a friend.

For instructions on how you can share content with another user, check out this help page article: Sharing on Pandora

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Alan_KC
Local Performer

This is what I wanted to know. Moving to Pandora after 17 years of Napster use and there you could find playlists. A different approach here since you guys have a decent radio service.