Wamplertasha
Local Performer
How do I delete my search history?
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marc1
Local Performer

The only way I found to delete your search history is to delete the pandora app then reinstall it. All your stations will be there but all your search history will not be. I found that out by being annoyed that I couldn’t delete them so I deleted the app. Once I calmed down and put app back that’s what happened. This was on my iPhone. Hope it helps

View solution in original post

14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wamplertasha Nice to see you around the community!

There isn't currently a way to delete your search history.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion and let's see if that is something the community would be interested in seeing as well. 

Marc1
Local Performer

The only way I found to delete your search history is to delete the pandora app then reinstall it. All your stations will be there but all your search history will not be. I found that out by being annoyed that I couldn’t delete them so I deleted the app. Once I calmed down and put app back that’s what happened. This was on my iPhone. Hope it helps

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Marc1. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from with this. I'd love to have the ability to clear my recent search history too, it would be a cool feature. 

In the meantime, another community member created this feature request: Clear Recent Search History 

To upvote this idea, you can click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the request. 

Thanks so much for posting on the community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Erkahyl21
Local Performer

Go to your android phone settings, go to apps, locate Pandora and clear cache and storage on application. Should do the trick.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing those steps for Android devices, @Erkahyl21.

In the meantime, feel free to upvote this existing feature request if you'd like to have the ability to do this with a "clear" button option: Clear Recent Search History 

To upvote this idea, you can click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the request. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

debtfreedarice
Local Performer

This is annoying you can't use the search feature if this is going to keep happening. Pandora needs to create a way to delete songs you dont want coming on from previous searches. Urggg!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @debtfreedarice. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I understand where you're coming from. If you're interested in seeing this option implemented, please vote for this existing feature suggestion: Clear Recent Search History 

To upvote this idea, you can click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Sweetpeachtea27
Local Performer

Okay can you delete it just the money bag yo one

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sweetpeachtea27 Unfortunately, we are unable to remove any content from your search history on our end either.

Feel free to upvote this existing feature request if you'd like to have the ability to do this with a "clear" button option: Clear Recent Search History 

To upvote this idea, you can click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the request. 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

ritchlegrand
Local Performer

How do I delete albums that are saved in my Pandora "Search" on my Apple i-phone?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ritchlegrand There isn't currently a way to remove any items from your search history.

As a workaround, you can uninstall/reinstall the app on your iPhone to delete that content.

Feel free to upvote this existing feature request if you'd like to have the ability to do this with a "clear" button option: Clear Recent Search History 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

PIMM
Local Performer

how can I delete a search or songs

TannerPandora

Hi @PIMM! Thanks for posting.

I moved your post over to an existing thread - How do I delete my search history?

Unfortunately, removing your search history is not currently a feature. Feel free to upvote this existing feature request if you'd like to have the ability to do this with a "clear" button option: Clear Recent Search History. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

otoot
Local Performer

Hello! I need help How to delete history on the search tab? I would also like the option to clear listening history or select the ones I want to clear out of the list of recent listening instead of share or add to library options only. I'd love to have the ability to clear my recent search history too, it would be a cool feature. 

0 Kudos