cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Share a Playlist

philmobet
Underground

Hello,

I have created a Pandora playlist for the first time and want to promote it.

The playlist is active and when I share its link it just takes the listener to Pandora.

They can do a search and call it up but would prefer the link take them directly to the

playlist.

Any ideas on how to do this?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Thank you.

Phil K.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

@philmobet  good evening to you. I would be happy to walk you through it step by step.

• Click on "My Collection"
  • Click on your playlist you wish to share.
  • To the left of the three little dots, you will see a little hook arrow inside of a small circle, click on that.
  • Another box will appear that will give three options of how you can share your selected playlist.
  • Facebook, Twitter, Copy Link. Click on the copy link.
  • Come back here to Pandora web
  • Under Listener Lounge click on Playlist Swap. 
  • Click on New Post so you can post. When The box appears you will see icons at the top of your box.
  • The paperclip icon is just left of the emoji icon, click on the paperclip. 
  • When The new screen appears you will see URL, Right-click, then choose paste. In the next box below that, it will say "Display", left-click. You will then see your link that will be displayed.
  • At the bottom click Ok. That is it, your done. (side note. in the display box, you can replace the original link, and replace it by typing the name of your playlist. Your playlist name will be highlighted instead). But that is up to you. Take care and stay safe. 
MOHLovesAlaska

View solution in original post

2 Replies

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

@philmobet  good evening to you. I would be happy to walk you through it step by step.

• Click on "My Collection"
  • Click on your playlist you wish to share.
  • To the left of the three little dots, you will see a little hook arrow inside of a small circle, click on that.
  • Another box will appear that will give three options of how you can share your selected playlist.
  • Facebook, Twitter, Copy Link. Click on the copy link.
  • Come back here to Pandora web
  • Under Listener Lounge click on Playlist Swap. 
  • Click on New Post so you can post. When The box appears you will see icons at the top of your box.
  • The paperclip icon is just left of the emoji icon, click on the paperclip. 
  • When The new screen appears you will see URL, Right-click, then choose paste. In the next box below that, it will say "Display", left-click. You will then see your link that will be displayed.
  • At the bottom click Ok. That is it, your done. (side note. in the display box, you can replace the original link, and replace it by typing the name of your playlist. Your playlist name will be highlighted instead). But that is up to you. Take care and stay safe. 
MOHLovesAlaska

View solution in original post

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @philmobet. 👋

In addition to @MOHLovesAlaska's helpful steps, you can share your playlist on the community in the Playlist Swap section too.

You may find this article helpful depending on what device you're using: Sharing on Pandora

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat