cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an "album."

RRHaldeman
Underground

I have a Pandora Premium Account and use it on my iPad.  I have learned how to delete a "station:" and a "playlist" but cannot find a method or instructions on how to delete an "album".  I tried to send an email to Pandora on my PC, but even though I fill in all the blanks correctly, and tap send, the message never gets sent - and Pandora does not provide telephone support so I'm stuck.  Appreciate any help.

Moderator edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
33 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Margot I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and I'm not seeing any albums in your collection.

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jlnicholl
Local Performer

I do not see delete of remove, after clicking on the three dots. Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlnicholl Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

MissMellissa
Local Performer

Deleting is nothing but a CATCH22. IT SHOULD BE MADE MORE USER FRIENDLY. I a considering canceling my membership. Can't another method be available?

0 Kudos

fcoolidg
Local Performer

I agree! The 3 dots DO NOT give the option of deleting an album cover. You'd think the Pandora people would realize this problem by now. Instead they (and others) provide the same old worthless 'steps'.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fcoolidg I'm not seeing any albums in your collection to delete:

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 4.35.28 AM.png

Did you already remove them after posting your message?

If not, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are attempting to delete?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

lyninmotion
Local Performer

Why isn't simple to remove albums from my playlist.  I have so many I want to remove.  This is very frustrating.  It should be a easy option to select and do. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lyninmotion I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to delete an "album."

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can remove an album from your collection.

In order to remove an artist from your collection, you will need to delete all collected content by that artist (stations/songs/albums).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jlnicholl
Local Performer

hey, I am still unable to delete the album. I do not see anywhere underneath the three dots in terms of checking to remove album.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlnicholl Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

jlnicholl
Local Performer

when I pull up the album, I go to the three dots open up to three dots and there is no indication of showing how to remove the album. Period. Period and I still don’t have an answer.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlnicholl What is the make and model of the device you are using?

Also if you are able to send me a screenshot of what you see after clicking on the three dots, that would be very helpful in confirming what is happening.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

nsegelstein
Underground

The three dots don't have an option to Remove or Delete.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nsegelstein I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos