cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete content from My Collection

K8chase
Local Performer

How do you delete a song a station a playlist anything???!!??

I can keep making songs and stations out of ones I hate -but I can’t delete them.. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darrelweb I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to delete content from My Collection

If you'd like to delete a station from an Android device:

1. Go to My Collection.
  2. Press and hold (i.e., "long press") the station you'd like to delete.
  • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, tap the highlighted Collect checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

If you'd like to delete a station from an iOS device:

1. Go to My Collection and locate the station you'd like to delete. 
  • If you're a free listener or a Pandora Plus subscriber, swipe the station to the left and select Delete.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, press and hold the station name (i.e., "long press"). Next, tap the highlighted Collected checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

If you'd like to remove a playlist/album/song/podcast from your mobile device:

1. Go to My Collection and select Playlists/Albums/Songs/Podcasts (depending on what you are looking to remove). Open the content you'd like to remove from your collection. Next, tap the highlighted check mark to the left of the play icon to remove it from your collection.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks so much for listening to Pandora.

View solution in original post

59 Replies

Fitzgivesfits
Local Performer

You should be able to delete by pushing the station, followed by edit on the lower left side, then scroll down to delete and press. 

deardzzz
Opening Act

Hey @K8chase On your mobile device, you can delete a station by going to My Collection. Then press and hold the station you'd like to delete. Tap the highlighted "Collected" checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

If you'd like to remove songs from a playlist, go to My Collection, tap the name of the playlist you wan to edit. To remove individual songs, swipe the song title from right to left.

To remove multiple songs, tap the Edit icon under the album art at the top of the playlist.

• To remove songs scroll down and press the circled (X) to the left of the songs you would like to remove or swipe the track name left.
  • To adjust the order of your playlist, hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.
  • To rename your playlist, tap the current name.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Restratton
Local Performer

Running pandora app on iOS 12. Can’t delete stations from my collection. Read several post   When I follow directions there is no delete option when eclipse is pressed

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Restratton I have moved your message to this thread as @deardzzz has left some very helpful tips on how to delete a station from your mobile device. 

On your mobile device, you can delete a station by going to My Collection. Then press and hold the station you'd like to delete. Tap the highlighted "Collected" checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Bbuddy11
Local Performer

How do I delete a station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bbuddy11 Welcome to the community!

I recommend taking a look at the steps @deardzzz provided in her message above if you need help deleting a station from your mobile device.

0 Kudos

nilsawilliams20
Local Performer

There no swiping from right to left to delete songs.  It just does not do it on Iphone XR.

Why is it soooo difficult to delete a song.  Finally figured out how to delete stations and playlists

but I only need single songs deleted which are not on playlists or stations.  I was browsing and listened

to them for a second now I have them on Pandora for ever.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nilsawilliams20 Would it be possible to send us a screenshot of the songs you are unable to delete from your account?

Thanks for the help with this. 

0 Kudos

Mormonpr
Local Performer

There is no delete selection on my roku ultra device

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mormonpr To delete stations on your Roku, open Pandora* and go to My Stations (or My Music sorted by Stations if you're a Pandora Premium subscriber).

Using your remote, move your cursor over the name of the station you'd like to delete and press the star button on your remote. This should display the option to delete the station (or remove it from My Music).

If you have an earlier model of Roku, you may need to delete those stations from our website or another device. (Your changes will carry over.) If you need help deleting stations from another device, please let me know.

Hope this helps!

*To ensure you open the main Pandora app (and not our voice-enabled lightweight app), open Pandora from the menu of your Roku, not via voice command.

0 Kudos

Peaceout
Local Performer

It’s  the most infuriating idiotic app fail I’ve ever encountered. Peace out pandora 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Peaceout Were you running into issues removing content from your collection?

If so, let me know what device you are using, along with the names of the stations/songs/etc that you are unable to delete. 

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

MudJeep
Local Performer

You cant delete anything. For all you get when you follow then steps is..

Screenshot_20200623-095729.jpg

 No delete..

Screenshot_20200623-095736.jpg

"Delete" is not an option no matter what you do nor how you do it. Everything keeps showing up under "My Collection"

Cant delete anything including your history..  If it is not fixed to allow the deletion of history, songs, albums etc. Then it will be goodbye Pandora... 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MudJeep Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Based off of the screenshots you sent over, it doesn't look like that album is actually part of your collection.

In order to collect an album, you have to tap on the Collect icon. Once added, that icon will change into a ✔️Collected icon. 

So you won't actually need to delete it, as it is not yet added to your collection.

Instead, it sounds like this album is showing in your recent listening history - if that is the case, there isn't actually a way to clear this.

If you would like the option to clear your recent listening history, I recommend creating a feature request for your idea here: Feature Requests

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tiredray
Local Performer

I tried several of your solutions and none work! The only one found useful was the swipe from right to left. Unable to delete playlist or collection. I have an XR iphone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tiredray To clarify, are you referring to stations, or customized playlists?

I see you've initiated some free sessions of Pandora Premium, however right now your account is currently set to the free service.

Also, please send me a screenshot of an example of something you are unable to delete.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

YeahRight
Local Performer

I think that I'll drop your service simply because of the clutter you decided to pollute my desktop with.  YOU chose all this **ahem** that I have to pick through.  Used to be a good service but now you're just like the rest; pushing your agenda.

You SUCK!!

BethOwl
Underground

I am having a similar issue (maybe?). 
I am on a desktop. I am using Safari. Months and months ago, I made the mistake of listening to several songs. I did NOT create a station. (I know how to delete a station.)

Now this string of songs is dominating my Collection. I just want them removed, please. Even if I listen to bunches of my stations, hoping they will just disappear through attrition, they don't. And yet they are NOT recent anymore! 

On desktop, there's no way to swipe. There is no "delete" option that I can see (only start a station from the artist, or start a station from the song).

They just sit there in a pile, taking up most of the interface on my Collection. I am sick of seeing them. Is there some way to refresh, delete, or clear them I haven't thought of?? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos

BethOwl
Underground

Never mind. After clicking on every station, multiple times, I finally got them to go to the bottom of the pile (I think) and hopefully won't be seeing them again. It's a dumb way to do it and I hope they're really gone. 

0 Kudos