cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to organize albums with Pandora Premium

musiclover
Underground

I used to l aboriously  move albums into an order by genres by deleting and reselecting them back into my collection. This made the album move to the top of my list. That stopped working recently. Ideas?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@musiclover Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

This being said, there isn't a way to further sort and re-order your collected albums by genre.

If you'd like to see this option available on Pandora, I recommend leaving a comment on this feature request, and upvoting it with a ❤️as well: More sorting options for Premium

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

i organize mine by the time i first listened to them. so like the date when I first discovered it. case when i go back and look at it to find something to listen to .  I will see it and be like wow I remember how when or why i listened to this particular thing.And I never shuffe any of my music.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@musiclover Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

This being said, there isn't a way to further sort and re-order your collected albums by genre.

If you'd like to see this option available on Pandora, I recommend leaving a comment on this feature request, and upvoting it with a ❤️as well: More sorting options for Premium

Hope this helps!

msmithks
Local Performer

Hi!  I am trying to organize my playlists in Pandora Premium.  I see the caret you are talking about, but that just organizes the Playlists by the name of each list.  Is there a way to organize the songs within the playlists?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msmithks There isn't a way to further sort and re-order songs within a playlist.

If you'd like to see this option available on Pandora, I recommend leaving a comment on this feature request, and upvoting it with a ❤️as well: More sorting options for Premium

Hope this helps!

henrym24
Local Performer

The ability to sort my collections, particular albums, would be the single greatest improvement Pandora could make.

Ratdoggy
Local Performer

A collection without order is a pile. The difference between a museum and junk yard is the organization.

0 Kudos