cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view bookmarks

demoto
Local Performer

I book marked songs that I really like,but I don't know how to access these songs when I want to hear them.  Is there a feature that allows you to listen to your book marked songs?

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@demoto Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

In order view your bookmarked tracks, you will need to log into your account on a computer. (Bookmarks are not currently viewable through the Pandora app installed on your mobile device)

When logged into your account on a computer, your bookmarks will show up under My Profile, organized by album, track or artist.

Hope this helps! 😎

View solution in original post

8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@demoto Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

In order view your bookmarked tracks, you will need to log into your account on a computer. (Bookmarks are not currently viewable through the Pandora app installed on your mobile device)

When logged into your account on a computer, your bookmarks will show up under My Profile, organized by album, track or artist.

Hope this helps! 😎

Toolband24
Local Performer

I currently have a track in my Bookmarks that will not delete? I tried using the 3 dots and hitting delete bookmark option and nothing worked! I even refreshed and logged out and logged back in.  I have no idea how the track even got in there because its not even music i listen to.

Any new options as far as deleting this random track. Its frustrating

Thank you for any help

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Toolband24 thanks for letting us know.

I'll pass this on to our engineers and let them know you aren't able to deleted the bookmark on your end. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

demoto
Local Performer

I followed your directions on how to view my bookmarked songs and found only 10 bookmarks.  When I checked the bookmarked list, none of them were things I bookmarked. There were also 177 THUMBS UP.  I bookmarked  songs that I really liked, thinking I would be able to find them easily to play them .  I THUMBS UP songs that I also liked thinking they would be the ones repeating frequently.   Is there a feature to be able to put the BOOKMARKED songs and the THUMBS UP all together so I can listen to them over and over?  Or is there a replay feature when I  hear a song that I like and want to play it again?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@demoto The ability to stream tracks on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium.

If you are looking to create a customized list of your favorite tracks, I recommend checking out Pandora Premium.

With this level of subscription, you will have access to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

In addition to this, you can also customize your own playlists, and pick and choose what tracks you'd like to include.

If you'd like to upgrade to Pandora Premium, the Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any necessary changes.

To view it, you'll need to log into your Pandora from a computer. Click here and select the Subscription tab.

Next, click on Switch Plans or Get Premium to view all of your subscription options.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

pre
Underground

Is there anyway to export or compile a complete list of bookmarks and thumbs up info to be able to view all at the same time?  Currently the bookmarks only load partially and require you to scroll down to load more versus seeing a complete list.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pre While there is not currently a way to export or compile a complete list of bookmarks and thumb ratings (without having to tap on the "load more" option), I recommend creating a feature request for your idea here. 💡

I'm sure this is something many other users would be interested in seeing as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 👋🏽

0 Kudos

pre
Underground

So Pandora cannot provide the data associated with my account, hardly seems reasonable?