cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all collected songs show on computer

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I have a somewhat confusing situation in which I cannot explain. My collected songs have decided to toy with me and are playing a game of hide and seek. When I use the Pandora app on my computer or use the browser, I only have 1,913 songs collected. This is a crisis to me (not for most people), mainly because it was 2,915 songs, and this is what the Pandora app on my phone shows. I assume that this means the other 1,002 songs are playing a rather good game of hide and seek. I am losing because I absolutely cannot find them anywhere but on my phone app. Does this mean that my collected songs are gone for good, or are my computer app and browser malfunctioning somehow? I would not worry so much, but I use my Pandora on the computer more often than I do on my phone. I would greatly appreciate any information or help. I am very competitive (when other people are not involved) and do not want to lose this confusing game of hide and seek with my collected songs. 

Pandora Computer AppPandora Computer AppPandora Phone AppPandora Phone App

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShortieCx Can you please confirm that you are signed into the same account on both devices?

You can find the active account on your phone by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.

You can find the active account on your computer by:

1. Click on the icon (initial or picture) located in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Select Settings then Account to see the email address of the address currently logged in.
  3. If that's not the same email address as the one you are seeing on your phone, click the icon (initial or picture) again and select Sign Out.
  4. Be sure you go to pandora.com in your browser instead of using any bookmark you may have saved.
  5. Then, sign in with the email address and Pandora password that is showing on your phone.

Let me know how it goes.

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I am signed in on the same account on each device. That was originally what I thought was the issue because we do have the family plan. I thought maybe I somehow signed into one of the other accounts, but that is not the case. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, signing in and out, and restarting the computer as well. 

-ShortieCx
0 Kudos

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I now have access to all 2,900+ collected songs. I suppose the computer messed up in some way. However, after several days, the songs have returned. I appreciate the time you committed to helping me with this issue. As always, you have been a pleasant help!

-ShortieCx

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShortieCx Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Ah, see. I believe I jinxed it because they have vanished again. I do not think they are actually gone, nevertheless. If they can reappear and vanish again, then they must be there. They just are not visible to me for some reason. Maybe they just decided that I am only allowed visitation instead of full custody. I find this confusing because my phone app is the only time I have all the collected songs. Apps on other devices all claim that there is a lower number of songs, then say I have all of them, then disappear again. Each device has a different amount that vanishes also. 

-ShortieCx
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShortieCx I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ShortieCx
Opening Act

@AdamPandora It is significantly appreciated! 

-ShortieCx

Tnparker65
Underground

So I am a premium member -- on my phone and ipad i have thousands of songs listed under my collection songs, but on my computer and sonos app ony shows last 63 added.  All albums and stations appear but not songs?  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Tnparker65. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your collected songs. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

Tnparker65
Underground

Thanks -- I look forward to a solution

0 Kudos