cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Playing. (where)

daleslad
On the Rise

I thought the term Now Playing would show you which song was playing but it doesn't work that way when I use it.  Please correct me if I'm not using it the correct way.

When I click on Now Playing link, it takes me to the Playlist in which the song is playing which really doesn't  help at all if you have a lot of songs in your Playlist.   I get it that the song which is playing will have a barely viewable icon that appears to be vibrating or shimmering.   Not much help though if your eyesight is as bad as mine, and have to scroll through dozens of song titles.  When is Pandora going to fix any of these short falls I keep reading about here.

I've been with Pandora for many years now and I keep on seeing the same requests for improvements year after year.    Come on Pandora it's a new year how about some action,   loyalty is a two way street. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam ,  did you receive the reply I sent you with the 2 screen shots.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad It doesn't look like any screenshots were attached to any of the messages you sent on this thread.

Please try attaching those once more and I'll be happy to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Here you go Adam I will try again.   I'm attaching two screenshots showing my cursor clicking on the Now Playing link.      In the first one when I click the link it takes me to the second screenshot which shows part of the list where my song is playing.   I have tried clicking on the Now Playing link again as my cursor shows in the screenshot, however that is as far as I am able to with that link.   I'm left with having to scroll through over a hundred songs to get to the one which is playing.

This is the first page I click on.This is the first page I click on.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam,  I was only able to send one screenshot so I'm sending the other one.  This is the second screenshot showing the second page I was sent to after clicking on the Now Playing link.   I tried clicking on the link in this page also but got no action.  This is as far as I was able to go to find my song that was playing.

So the only option left for me is to scroll through over a hundred songs to try and find the one that is playing.  With my poor eyesight I sometimes do not see the little squiggly lines that indicate the song is playing.

This is the second page showing my list of songs that I have to scroll through.This is the second page showing my list of songs that I have to scroll through.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Thanks for sending that over.

To clarify, in your second screenshot, the song that is currently playing can be located on the right side of the screen:

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 7.34.03 AM.png

It looks like What A Difference A Day Makes, by Beegie Adair was playing.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam,   thanks for getting back to me.   

However I already know the song that is playing what I'd like to know is where is the song that is playing located in my list.   For me to find it I have to scroll in some cases through more than a hundred songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Thanks for following up and clarifying that with me.

Unfortunately, there aren't any additional ways to sort your playlist so that you can quickly find the track that is playing within that list.

That being said, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️, as well as add a comment with your feedback to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: More sorting options for Premium

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Thanks Adam

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @daleslad. 😁

0 Kudos