cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing one station from Thumbprint radio

sellwithsavel
Local Performer

I love using thumbprint radio when I am not sure what I am in the mood for and when I have company over. My only problem is I use Spa radio for sleeping at night and I can't find how to remove that one station from thumbprint. Even when I go to the pencil to edit it is not a live link. How do I remove one station from the list so I don't fall asleep at my desk when those come up ! LOL

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @sellwithsavel! Thanks for posting. 

I moved your message over to My Collection to help keep things organized. 

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs from all your stations to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations. 

If the tracks you're hearing don't appeal to you, feel free to give them a Thumb Down on Thumbprint Radio. It won't affect that song's Thumb rating elsewhere, but it will stop Thumbprint Radio from playing that track.

You may also want to review your other stations and Thumbs, as they inform the content on your Thumbprint Radio.

You can:

1. Edit your individual stations to delete your Thumbs Up or Down, or delete the station entirely to remove it from your Thumbprint Radio mix.
  2. Try giving more Thumbs Up on other stations besides your Thumbprint Radio (if you're hearing too many unfamiliar songs), or 
  3. Give more Thumbs Up across your Pandora account (if your Thumbprint Radio is becoming repetitive).

Hope this helped. Thanks for posting to community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

sellwithsavel
Local Performer

So can I remove one station from my thumbprint radio without removing the station form my choices and if so how ? I don't want to delete Spa radio I just ant thumbprint to not choose form that station .

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sellwithsavel Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove a station's from Thumbprint Radio without deleting it from your collection entirely.

If you'd like to see something like this added to the service, I recommend creating a Feature Request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, I recommend to continue to thumb down any tracks you don't actually want to hear on your Thumbprint Radio station as @TannerPandora suggested.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos