cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 4 stations showing in collection

floydkelly2012
Underground

I noticed that in the past 4 weeks I have received 400+ listens to my music on Pandora but only 4 station adds.  What am I doing wrong?

When I listen to other's music, I click on the ellipsis when a song is playing, but the ability to add an artist is greyed out, as I would like to add other artists but am unable to.  Is this why I only have 4 station adds? 

If someone could point me to some reading material, that would help.

Thank you and have a great day.

Floyd Kelly

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

A fried chicken a day keeps the broccoli away.
Labels (1)
2 Replies

@floydkelly2012 good Monday morning, here are the one's that can help you  with your problem, @AlyssaPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, @ShannonPandora, and @ErickPandora one of these five will help you. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@floydkelly2012 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Only 4 stations showing in My Collection:

In order for a station to remain in your collection, you'll need to manually add it.

To create a station on the web:

1. In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
  2. Then click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station).
  3. From a source's backstage page click Start Station to add the station to your collection.

You can also use Browse to view station and playlist suggestions picked just for you.

You can find Browse next to My Collection on the home screen of our website.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Option to add artist is greyed out:

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Also, please let me know the names of the artists that are greyed out and you are unable to create stations for.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝