cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Adding Random Music

LyssPwnz
Local Performer

Why is Pandora Adding random singles to my collection? And I mean a LOT. Not even by albums. It's nothing i would listen to. It's annoying to have to go through and delete each individual song. Why is this happening?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @LyssPwnz - thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear this is happening. I've seen something very similar in the past. I'm going to create a report and pass thing along to the correct department for further investigation. 

In the meantime, I'm going to escalate to our User Support team to help secure your account. I believe you may have an unauthorized user. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @LyssPwnz - thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear this is happening. I've seen something very similar in the past. I'm going to create a report and pass thing along to the correct department for further investigation. 

In the meantime, I'm going to escalate to our User Support team to help secure your account. I believe you may have an unauthorized user. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dtabor62
Local Performer

I am having this problem too - lots of **ahem** I would never choose on my own.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dtabor62 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of some of the music that is getting added to your collection?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos