cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previously thumbed songs appear on Now Playing with no thumb rating

Darrell9090
Local Performer

Has anyone else come across the issue of your pandora songs you gave a thumbs up just undoing the thumbs up. I keep coming across this issue across all my stations where some of the slings I thumbed up years to months ago were unliked I had to give them another thumbs up. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Darrell9090 

Welcome to community!

I've moved your message over to our My Collection support thread to help keeps things organized - Previously thumbed songs appear with no thumb rating.

I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further review and investigation. The next time you noticed a thumb rating is not there, please share the following info:

• The name of the station where this happened.
  • An example track that appeared without a thumb rating
  • And does the track (without the thumb rating) appear in your list list of thumb ratings on the Station Details page?

Thanks for the help we appreciate it!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

adamskidan
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  Every so often, all of the thumbs up songs on my Coldplay playlist disappear & I have to re-like songs when they play.  This has happened several times & is very frustrating.  I am also probably missing songs I can't recall but gave the thumbs up. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adamskidan Can you please confirm if thumb ratings are no longer highlighted when listening in Shuffle Mode, or if it happens regardless of listening in Shuffle or to an individual station?

The accepted solution to this thread might be helpful if you are only experiencing this when listening in Shuffle Mode: Thumbs up ratings aren't highlighted in Shuffle Mode

Alternatively, there have been some users mentioning that while a track they previously thumbed up initially plays without the thumbs up highlighted, if they "replay" the song by tapping on the replay icon, the thumbs up icon becomes highlighted.

They reported that issue on this thread: Thumbs up ratings are missing, but re-appear after replaying song

Can you please confirm if you are experiencing the same thing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

adamskidan
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I'm listening to an individual My Station titled Cold Play using shuffle mode I believe.   Thank you. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @adamskidan 

Sorry for the trouble with thumbs when listening with shuffle.

I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further review. In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Please continue to thumb as you normally would when listening.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos