Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (03/02/22): Podcasts: Recent Episodes Missing / Not Updating

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (02/17/22): Hey everyone 👋

We're aware that newer episodes of certain podcasts are missing and not updating properly.

If you're experiencing this issue, please provide the name of the podcast so that we can share this with our engineering team. They are currently working to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
Labels (2)
49 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amberg5 Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samson695 Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Wood-by-Slim
Local Performer

I too have this issue too where the podcasts I collect do no longer update and are stuck in either last year date or   last month. I have tried resetting, reinstalling, rebooting, and the steps that are highlighted in P's community. What NEW steps can we take or when can we anticipate resolution to this issue? Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wood-by-Slim We're aware that newer episodes of certain podcasts are missing and not updating properly.

If you're experiencing this issue, please provide the name of the podcast so that we can share this with our engineering team. They are currently working to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

lowertown
Local Performer

Thanks so much folks, it found the last episode (was 14 Feb) and is back:

https://www.pandora.com/podcast/this-is-lowertown/PC:55137

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @lowertown. 🤝

0 Kudos

Chuckler
Local Performer

Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chuckler Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing for that podcast?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (03/02/22):

Hi everyone!

This issue should now be resolved, and we will be closing this thread from future replies.

If you notice any other of your collected podcasts are not updating with new episodes, please create a new post in the My Collection space, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

jones814
Local Performer

I've had to edit my comments regarding missing episodes of the BBC Global News Podcast. They seem to be missing from other platforms as well, so likely not a pandora issue. 

0 Kudos