cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle disappeared when upgrading to Premium

Mbrink84
Local Performer

I have a my wedding this weekend and shuffle wasn’t working on the free plan so I upgraded to premium now it’s not there at all. I need to be able to play my list at random or it’s not going to be a great time having to change songs for the entire reception manually. On the pandora phone application 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mbrink84 Nice to see you around the Community.

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our free or Plus experiences. 

Shuffle is located in a different area of the app depending on if you are upgraded to Pandora Premium, or if you are on the free/Plus service.

How to Shuffle with Premium:

Shuffling from the My Collection page:

• Premium listeners can go to My Collection, and sort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.
  • All tiers can switch between Shuffle All and a custom shuffle: just click the carat (down arrow) on the Shuffle On icon and choose either Shuffle All or Custom.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mbrink84 Nice to see you around the Community.

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our free or Plus experiences. 

Shuffle is located in a different area of the app depending on if you are upgraded to Pandora Premium, or if you are on the free/Plus service.

How to Shuffle with Premium:

Shuffling from the My Collection page:

• Premium listeners can go to My Collection, and sort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.
  • All tiers can switch between Shuffle All and a custom shuffle: just click the carat (down arrow) on the Shuffle On icon and choose either Shuffle All or Custom.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AndreaKorting
Local Performer

I am experiencing the same thing after switching to premium.  At this point I would rather go back! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndreaKorting I moved your post over to this existing thread: Shuffle disappeared when upgrading to Premium

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to shuffle with Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Exdeadman
Local Performer

I recently upgraded to the Family Premium plan and now have no shuffle feature on Samsung phone app or the website on desktop.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Exdeadman I moved your post over to this existing thread: Shuffle disappeared when upgrading to Premium

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to shuffle with Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos