cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle stations is not working

jrbean78
Underground

My Pandora shows that it is shuffling but I cannot edit the stations.  It only plays songs from the station that is chosen.  Could it have something to do with the "tune your station" option?  When I click to edit the "shuffle stations on" the circles that normally have check marks are just circles.  Clicking them has no impact.  Once there, when I click the down arrow next to "Shuffle Stations On" it shows its on but its not working. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrbean78 We no longer support Internet Explorer. Please use one of our supported browsers for listening to Pandora, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.

Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrbean78 I was unable to reproduce this on my end - I checked your shuffle list, and do see that tracks from selected stations are playing:

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.54.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.54.25 AM.png

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jrbean78
Underground

On my desktop from the website on explorer browser. It will not shuffle, it shows that it is on shuffle but it is not. It says We couldn't start the selected station. We started playing your last station instead. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrbean78 We no longer support Internet Explorer. Please use one of our supported browsers for listening to Pandora, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.

Let me know if this helps.

jrbean78
Underground

Its working on Chrome, Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @jrbean78.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

MBBlack30345
Local Performer

I don't have the line that you highlighted above. The "R&B Radio..." My screen only shows "Shuffle" tho I do have a pic of the album cover and artist & song name underneath.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MBBlack30345! Welcome to community.

There is currently a bug on web that doesn't show the current station when in Shuffle for some users.

We currently have a thread in our Desktop board about this - Desktop: Shuffle no longer displays what station track is playing from.

Our engineering team is working on this, and it's resolved for some users but not all. Can you let me know your browser and version. I'll add you to our ticket.

Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos