cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Song just got hijacked!!

Pdub
Local Performer

I was just listening  to one of my favorite stations, when out of the blue a familiar song got cut off towards the end of it and some creepy guy started talking with( no music playing) saying all sorts of very vulgar things; like you mother #$#%#! Like 5-6 times and I was going to hell and other obnoxious things.  He sounded like he had evil intentions with what he was saying.  I listened for like 10 seconds then I had enough and realized this was not pandora radio in any form or even close to it. It definitely was not a add playing.   Ive been listening to pandora radio for 5 years or so.  Oh yeah, as soon as I hit skip the hijack stopped and the next song started.   Very strange and creepy!!  Anyone out there have anything similar happen recently??

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Pdub thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message to My Collections since it seems you're having trouble with content. 

Could you tell me a little more about what happened?

• The station you were listening to?
  • The song that was playing before it cut off?

Thanks for the help! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Pdub
Local Performer

Hi, I was listening to Stick Figure radio but unfortunately do not remember the  exact song that I was listening to at that time.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pdub The next time this happens, please make sure to give the track a thumbs down, and let us know the exact name of the song/artist. 

If possible, please try and grab a screenshot of the track as well.

That way, we can pass your feedback along to the team who takes care of our collection and they can investigate. 

Thanks for all your help with this. 

0 Kudos