cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Drop Playlist keeps showing up

Alchron
On the Rise

I am always seeing the drop playlist and I keep deleting it, yet it keeps showing up everytime I restart Pandora on my device, is there a way to make it stop adding itself to my collection?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 04/14: This issue should now be resolved. If The Drop playlist happens to recreate itself in your collection again, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
35 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron You should be able to remove The Drop playlist from your collection.

To delete that playlist from your Pandora app, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to delete. This will bring you to your playlist settings.

Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art, scroll down and select Delete Playlist.*

To delete a playlist from our website, click the title of the playlist from the Now Playing or My Collection page. Then hover over the check mark below the album art and click Delete Playlist.*

*Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.

If this doesn't help, can you please follow up with the make and model of the device you are using when The Drop playlist recreates itself in your collection?

Thanks for your help with this. 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

That's the issue, it keeps showing up after I delete it from my device.  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Would it be possible to send over a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I had our support team take a look at your account, and they mentioned you were able to successfully remove The Drop from your collection.

Thanks again for your help with this. 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

Not sure what a screenshot will do but in summary when I delete the playlist for the drop, it stays gone until I close the program and restart it, then it appears again in my collections as though it wants to stay in the collection section.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Alchron did The Drop return to your playlist? Like @AdamPandora mentioned, it appears to be deleted on our end.  

If it came back, I can create a ticket to pass on to our engineers to investigate further. When we create these tickets, we often like to include as much information as possible. Including a screenshot that shows you still have the playlist in your collection versus what we see on our end can be helpful.

Let me know if its back. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

It did show back up, not sure how to include a screenshot but it shows up when I restart the application.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps on our help page as they should resolve this issue. 

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

ktorster
On the Rise

I'm having the same issue. It appears, I delete it, it reappears a few days later. It started happening the same time my "Your Playlists" stopped updating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktorster Our engineering team is interested in gathering additional information. 

Would it be possible to send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

ktorster
On the Rise

Right now it's not there, so it will have to wait until it happens again. I believe it happens on Fridays (or what the playlist updates?).

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktorster Sounds good - definitely send that screenshot over it the playlist adds itself to your collection again. 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

Screenshot_20200408-144505_Pandora.jpg

Here is the screenshot

0 Kudos

julisaroman
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with the same playlist. It continues to show up after deleting it from my collection multiple times. The Drop.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@julisaroman Thank you for reporting this - our engineers would like to take a closer look at this.

Can you please try reproducing this one more time?

They are asking for you to delete The Drop from your collection - when it reappears, please comment back on this thread and let me know so that I can update them.

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Thank you for sending that over.

I will share this screenshot with our engineers.

Keep an eye out for any updates to this thread as they may reach back out to me and have me gather additional information from you if needed.

Thanks again for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

julisaroman
Local Performer

No problem. I have deleted it for now. If it comes back up I will let you know.

ktorster
On the Rise

No sooner did you ask then it reappeared today!

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 6.56.27 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@julisaroman Sounds good - I have passed your feedback along to our engineers and they are actively looking into this.

Definitely reply back to this thread if you continue to experience issues with this down the line.

Thanks again for all of your help with this!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 04/14: This issue should now be resolved. If The Drop playlist happens to recreate itself in your collection again, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let us know.

0 Kudos