cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undoing "I'm tired of this track"

bp4437
Opening Act

I've been using the "I'm tired of this track" for my Soundtracks station for the last several months. I used it to try to steer the station away from songs its obsessing over in the hopes it will play something I want to give a thumbs up. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. Problem is, I haven't heard any of these songs return and I don't want to banish them forever. Is there a way to review and undo tracks that have been placed on the shelf?

If not, please consider adding this as a feature.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @bp4437 thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to undo this action. I'd recommend creating a post for your idea in the Feature Request board. This is the best place to post the ideas you'd like to see on Pandora. You can also 'like' the other ideas that other listeners have posted. ❤️

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bp4437 thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to undo this action. I'd recommend creating a post for your idea in the Feature Request board. This is the best place to post the ideas you'd like to see on Pandora. You can also 'like' the other ideas that other listeners have posted. ❤️

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

razor2nd
Local Performer

Wow, how completely stupid of Pandora for not having an undo button for this - this is as stupid as stupid can be!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@razor2nd Thanks for sharing your feedback around this.

While you can still edit any accidental thumb ratings given on your station, you won't be able to "undo" the selection of "I'm tired of this track."

In the meantime, I recommend creating a feature request for that option if you'd like to see it added to the service.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

tammy_b
Local Performer

So if I accidentally hit "I'm tired of this song." I'm SOL?!?!?

bp4437
Opening Act

For roughly six months as near as can tell. The songs I put on the shelf eventually returned but it took awhile.

0 Kudos

ctamutal
Opening Act

yep. stupid. why isn't there an undo feature for shelved songs?

seems pretty simple to me.

jI like pandora overall, but this is just one of the many headscratching quirks about it

0 Kudos