cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why No Report Option?

HuevosVerde
Local Performer
Why isn't there a simple way to report songs that have problems? Like skipping or having the wrong lyrics posted. This seems more than obvious to me. What gives, Pandora? Don't you care about the quality of your service? I'm about ready to switch to Spotify. No joke.
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HuevosVerde While there isn't currently a feature for this, feel free to drop a reply directly to this post with any errors in our library you would like to report.

I can then go ahead and pass your feedback along for it to get investigated.

In the meantime, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

bfisch11
Local Performer

Requiring users to respond to a help post for bug fixes is a cheap solution to a problem that should have been resolved by now. The lyrics posted are incorrect for 

After Midnight (Live February 28, 1980) 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@bfisch11 I've passed this along. 

The biographical and lyrical info on Pandora comes from partner services. Our partners at LyricFind provide us with lyrics, and our partners at TiVo take care of our biographies and album descriptions. Sometimes there's a little error in how we match our collection to theirs, and this can cause the issues you're seeing.

Thanks for letting us know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos