cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refreshing music

scooterdoogles
Local Performer

Is there a way to refresh the feed of music?  I am so tired of hearing the same songs by my favorite artists knowing these artists have tons of other music.  Also, can the Thumbprint station go back years and play the music I liked years ago?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scooterdoogles I have moved your post to the My Collection space to keep the community organized.

It's true there can be a certain amount of repetition in some stations. Each listener has different tastes when it comes to preferring the familiar vs. discovering new songs. Finding the right balance for each individual is something we continue to work on.

In the meantime, here are some things you can do to improve your stations. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address your question about Thumbprint Radio:

While there isn't a way to choose a specific time period for your station to start at, @AlyssaPandora has provided some helpful tips to get the most out of your Thumbprint Radio station here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scooterdoogles I have moved your post to the My Collection space to keep the community organized.

It's true there can be a certain amount of repetition in some stations. Each listener has different tastes when it comes to preferring the familiar vs. discovering new songs. Finding the right balance for each individual is something we continue to work on.

In the meantime, here are some things you can do to improve your stations. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address your question about Thumbprint Radio:

While there isn't a way to choose a specific time period for your station to start at, @AlyssaPandora has provided some helpful tips to get the most out of your Thumbprint Radio station here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Local Performer

yeah bro u just have to click the restart song arrow then press play sorry no body was answering u

0 Kudos