cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/16/2019: Apple TV playback stops

TannerPandora

Pandora Update - 11/22/2019: Thank you to everyone who posted on this issue.

We've received confirmation from listeners in this thread that it has been fixed. I am now closing this thread as resolved. As always, if you experience this issue again, please let us know. 

Pandora Update - 11/14/2019: Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to report this issue.

Our engineering team has rolled out a fix. Please try again and let us know if the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your time and patience. Hope to hear from you soon. 🎧

Pandora Update - 10/16/2019: Some of our listeners have reported that their Apple TV will stop playback after the latest Apple TVOS update. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for your patience! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
27 Replies

kraftyja
Local Performer
November 18, 2019 - I deleted app, restarted apple tv, downloaded app and still having issue. Please fix.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kraftyja @utleytj @4i4oKiro 

Thanks for letting us know that you're still experiencing this issue.

We've made our engineering team aware of this today, and they are looking into it.

Thanks for your patience during this process.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

sirwilliambhudd
Local Performer

HI, HOW WILL WE KNOW When they have come up with a PATCH for this problem:? 

0 Kudos

zammikiel
Underground

Well.  I dont know about the "fix"

Now I just get a message that the station is unavailible..  on all of my stations.  Including the browse stations from Pandora.

0 Kudos

4i4oKiro
Local Performer

An update just appeared in the apple tv app store, almost 24 hours after an update for my phone appeared. The problem seems to be fixed, have my atv set to sleep in 15 and it's been running for an hour so far. Thanks for the fix, even though it took forever.

-k

utleytj
Local Performer

I'd like to confirm similar results, it's been playing for 30 minutes with a 15 min sleep. Thanks for the fix!

TannerPandora

Pandora Update - 11/22/2019: Thank you to everyone who posted on this issue. We've received confirmation from listeners in this thread that it has been fixed. I am now closing this thread as resolved. As always, if you experience this issue again, please let us know. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ruthrebekah
Local Performer

I see support says there has been solution to this problem but I am still experiencing the same problem described in this post: https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/10-16-2019-Apple-TV-playback-stops/td-p/2956

0 Kudos