cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Activating Pandora on In-home Devices

Leenfpandora
Local Performer

I own a pioneer elite VSX โ€“ 44 receiver it has Pandora capability built-in, but I have never activated it or used it before Iโ€™m trying to do it now and it keeps asking me for an activation code on the Pandora website and they told me itโ€™s supposed to appear on the screen of the receiver but it doesnโ€™t IM an idiot with technology please please please help me

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Leenfpandora! Thanks for posting to community.

Please use the following steps to activate your in-home device:

• Launch the Pandora application.
  • Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/pioneer).

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Leenfpandora! Thanks for posting to community.

Please use the following steps to activate your in-home device:

• Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/pioneer).

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

VikorS411
Local Performer

What way do I need to go to get Activation code from my Onyko Receiver TX-8140 to use on my Pandora account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @VikorS411! Welcome to community.

You can use the steps from the above post to activate Pandora on your Onkyo. If you use a web browser to activate, be sure to visit www.pandora.com/onkyo.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Maxthedog
Local Performer

Iโ€™ve had a Pandora account but, not on my Sony tv. I open the app and Pandora doesnโ€™t recognize my account. How do I link my account to the tv?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Maxthedog!

I moved your message over to an existing board: Activating Pandora on In-home Devices

You should be able to use the following steps to activate Pandora on your Sony TV.

• Select New User.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/sony and enter the activation code there.

Let us know if you run into trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos