cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon - Switching Pandora accounts

tom25
Local Performer

We set up echo with my wife's account.  I have subscribed to the ad free pandora and want to change the account on the echo to my account.  How do I do that?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @DanWulfGames1! Welcome to community. 👋

Are you still having trouble enabling your new Pandora account with your Amazon device?

My first thought is that is the app may have the old account cached. Clearing the app data may help remove the cached information and allow you to sign in with your new account.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tom25! Welcome to community!

To switch Pandora accounts:

1. Launch the Amazon Alexa App on your mobile device.
  2. Tap the Menu button in the top left corner and then choose Settings.
  3. Select Music and tap Pandora.
  4. Select Disable Skill. Then tap Enable to sign back in with the another Pandora account.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DanWulfGames1
Local Performer

Enabling the skill did not ask for new sign in credentials and auto signed into the previous account, even though I was signed in on the new account on my device. This did not work for me. I used a Samsung Galaxy A13.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DanWulfGames1! Welcome to community. 👋

Are you still having trouble enabling your new Pandora account with your Amazon device?

My first thought is that is the app may have the old account cached. Clearing the app data may help remove the cached information and allow you to sign in with your new account.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dallas62ir
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem.  It won't let me change the Pandora to a different account on my family plan.  It automatically signs in to my profile.  

0 Kudos