cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV: No longer connects

speaker
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, 
As many others, my Pandora too would not connect On Sony Android TV. A week or two ago I read that someone was working on a solution. Is there a solution yet?
What can we do?
Why doesn't Pandora issues a response to this issue?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @speaker 

I moved your post over to our Other Devices board and created a new thread for you. The previous thread you posted on was specific to Sony devices in vehicles and not TVs.

Can you tell me more about your experience? Does Pandora app open but does not play, or does the app not launch at all.

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing when this happens. You can include a picture directly on community. Be sure to add the pictures through the web or mobile browser as you won't be able to include pictures through the email notification.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @speaker 

I moved your post over to our Other Devices board and created a new thread for you. The previous thread you posted on was specific to Sony devices in vehicles and not TVs.

Can you tell me more about your experience? Does Pandora app open but does not play, or does the app not launch at all.

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing when this happens. You can include a picture directly on community. Be sure to add the pictures through the web or mobile browser as you won't be able to include pictures through the email notification.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos