cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV - Sony - Pandora Unable to Load

DPT_Archer
Local Performer

I’m not able to start Pandora version 4.2.1 from my Sony TV XBR-55X900F software version 8.0.0.  It goes directly to a gray screen and then returns to the home page. I’ve tried clearing all data and cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, and doing a full TV shut down and restart.  What steps can I take?

Labels (2)
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DPT_Archer! Thanks for posting to community, sorry for any trouble with Pandora on your Sony TV. 

Sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting already. I've enabled a trace on your account to help us understand what may be happening. 

I'd like to remove the Sony device association with your Pandora account and have you run through the set-up again to see if this will help.

In the meantime, I've passed along the information you provided to our engineering team for further investigation. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

lrcbob
Local Performer

I've had this problem for months now, and I'm one frazzled nerve away from terminating my subscription. I have the same model SONY TV, XBR-55X900F, and I've repeatedly performed the same procedures as "DPT Archer" with little success. Pandora plays for less than an hour and then just stops on a blue Pandora logo screen. Frustrating!

0 Kudos