cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Station Unavailable Error Message

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 11/21/2019 - Thank you to everyone who took the time to call out this issue. We believe that this has now been resolved. 

Feedback in the thread has confirmed this so I am closing this thread as resolved. If you experience this issue again, feel free to post and let us know.

Pandora Update: 11/20/2019 - Some of our listeners have reported that they are receiving the error message 'Station Unavailable' on their Apple TV. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for reporting this issue. More to come soon. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
90 Replies

rsternbach
Local Performer

Whatever you folks did worked for a day or two but stopped today, and I get the same message about unavailable stations as others have reported on TVOS. iPad and iPhone apps continue to work. 

0 Kudos

baldgoat
Underground
This started happening again this morning.

bmwdaniels
Local Performer
Pandora is showing "this station is not available. Please check another station" but all stations are like this. Thus has been going on for 2 days. I have hard restarted , updated the apple tv device software, deleted the Pandora device and reloaded it, unplugged the apple tv device. Still not working, but is working on my android Samsung Galaxy Edge 6 cell phone. Any more suggestions?
0 Kudos

bmwdaniels
Local Performer

Today, November 20, 2019, Pandora has not been working for the past 2 days.  It has the same message, this station os currently not working, please try another station.  But none of them are working on apple tv 4 gen.

0 Kudos

eagertonp
Local Performer

I am having the very same problem. Apple TV cannot connect to any channel. I certainly do not want to pay for a service I do not get. All my other devices stream but the Apple TV is our main source. Please do not charge my account f this is not resolved in a timely manner. 6:38 am 11/20/2019

0 Kudos

TJMcQN
Local Performer
November 20, 2019 Appletv not playing Pandora. Error message “channel not available at this time” on all channels.
0 Kudos

fwu
Local Performer
I'm experiencing same issue. on 11/20/19. Uninstall/reinstall didn't resolve this. Rebooted apple tv, still having same issue. Is this a Pandora server issue? My i-phone works fine.
0 Kudos

fwu
Local Performer

I'm having same issue.

0 Kudos

scrucq
Local Performer

I have the same issue! Error message, "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." It sounds like a revision to AppleTV software broke Pandora. Probably nothing we can do but wait for Apple and/or Pandora to revise their software. Pandora is working fine for me on other devices. I do have a paid subscription though. 

0 Kudos

kabing
Local Performer

Same here; all channels say "not available right now try another channel"  apps on iphone, iPad work, as does browser interface on computer.  It's just the Apple TV that doesn't work.  I've rebooted, deleted and redownloaded the app, etc.  Nothing helps.

Apple TV HD

tvOS 13.2

5GHz wifi, signal strength 4/5

0 Kudos

Dustinjoe11
Local Performer
Running tvOS 13.2 (17K82) on November 20, 2019. Force Quit- issue persists Uninstall reinstall via App Store - Issue Persists Setting}System}Restart—Issue Persists Force restart by holding menu and display- Issue Persists. Please provide additional guidance to resolve issue.
0 Kudos

mdanderson43
Local Performer

I'm still getting that error message that everyone else is reporting.  

0 Kudos

zammikiel
Underground
Same problem here. I wonder if this is related to the "fix" they rolled out for the Sleep timer issue.
0 Kudos

zammikiel
Underground

same here .  not just 4th gen tv my 3rd gen does it also.

wonder if this is an issue related to the Sleep Timer "fix" just rolled out.

0 Kudos

mkckkcm17
Local Performer
NO fix has not worked. No stations available on Apple TV. Other devices are fine.
0 Kudos

mkckkcm17
Local Performer

NO fix has not worked. No stations available on Apple TV. Other devices are fine.

0 Kudos

mkckkcm17
Local Performer

NO it has not fixed the issue

0 Kudos

megsku
Local Performer

Hi Erick,

I am having the same issue.  The only problem is with Apple TV (tvOS 13.2). For EVERY station I get the message that  it is not available and I should try a different station. I deleted Pandora app and re-insetalled but still get the same problem. The Apple TV is conneccted to the internet via WiFi in the house. Has worked well previous to yesterday 11/19.  It still works on both my Iphone and Mac book.

Please help!

0 Kudos

Richraine
Local Performer

I have exactly the same problem. Pandora will not play on Apple TVs, but is fine with any other device. I have no alternative but to switch to Apple Music. If possible please notify all of us that are having this problem if it is ever resolved. 

0 Kudos

sducoeur
Local Performer

how many times do I have to fill and refill these posts!!

Why am I seeing "this station is currently unavailable.  Please choose another station instead".

and every station on y list says the same thing!!  Cant provide

0 Kudos