cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Station Unavailable Error Message

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 11/21/2019 - Thank you to everyone who took the time to call out this issue. We believe that this has now been resolved. 

Feedback in the thread has confirmed this so I am closing this thread as resolved. If you experience this issue again, feel free to post and let us know.

Pandora Update: 11/20/2019 - Some of our listeners have reported that they are receiving the error message 'Station Unavailable' on their Apple TV. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for reporting this issue. More to come soon. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
90 Replies

Lefird
Local Performer
Mine is an Apple TV 3rd gen, Says, “ The station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead.” but it’s saying that on all stations.
0 Kudos

CaseyF
Local Performer

We are having the issue again today, what needs to be done to the app or to the apple TV to get this fixed based on the update that was done??

0 Kudos

baldgoat
Underground

@TannerPandora I know this thread is marked as resolved, so just wanted to ping you directly to make sure you saw the issue is happening again.

treebeard70
Local Performer

This seemed resolved, but it is now happening again, but to all stations. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 11/20/2019 - Some of our listeners have reported that they are receiving the error message 'Station Unavailable' on their Apple TV. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide updates in this thread.

Thanks for reporting this issue. More to come soon. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JimR
Local Performer

I too am having the same “Station not available” problem on all stations using Pandora on my Apple TV box..

0 Kudos

JimR
Local Performer

It appears that ALL my stations are working fine now.  I didn’t do anything to fix it ... just waited it out until either Pandora and/or Apple fixed it.  Been working for 2 hours so far.

0 Kudos

mtnMan47
Underground

suddenly started working again this evening without me changing anything.  all my stations are back!

0 Kudos

mtnMan47
Underground

My stations all returned to my Apple TV this evening with no action on my part.  All is well now for me.  

baldgoat
Underground

Working for me today, as well.

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 11/21/2019 - Thank you to everyone who took the time to call out this issue. We believe that this has now been resolved. 

Feedback in the thread has confirmed this so I am closing this thread as resolved. If you experience this issue again, feel free to post and let us know. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos