cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV missing stations

vzisaac
Local Performer

All my previous playlists are now gone from the app and I can't go and browes to find them and start again.

What happenned? I was listening just 2 nights ago and now everything is gone.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting your feedback about Premium on Apple TV @David_O

Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline available for this update but there is currently a request in our Feature Request board. You can click here to view it. 

I would recommend visiting the thread and leaving your feedback there as well. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @vzisaac Do mean stations? Playlist are currently not available on Apple TV. If you're still having trouble, I would recomend the following steps. 

Please completely close and reopen the app. To do that:

1. Double-click the Home button (next to Menu) on your remote.
  2. Swipe left or right until you see Pandora, then swipe up to close the app.
  3. Click the Home button again and reopen Pandora.

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have the latest update of the Pandora app by going to the App Store, searching Pandora and selecting Update if you see it.

You can also try rebooting the device from your Apple TV Settings by selecting System, then Restart. If that doesn't restart the TV, hold down the Menu and Home buttons, then release when the LED on your Apple TV starts flashing.

If Pandora still doesn't work, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as follows:

1. Go to your home screen and click and hold the Pandora icon until it starts wiggling, then click Play/Pause to delete the app.
  2. Next, open the App Store, search for Pandora, and click the Get arrow.

Thans for posting to community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mmarct6
Underground

Same issue but with my windows app.  Help!!

0 Kudos

David_O
Local Performer

The ability to create a playlist is a major draw for me and got me to upgrade to a paid premium account. To not be able to play my playlists directly on any of my three Apple TV's is a major flaw and has me considering terminating my Pandora paid account.

Obviously the work around is to AirPlay the music from my iPhone to the Apple TV, but that is an un necessary level of complication that is interrupted every time my iPhone receives a notification or needs to be used.

When will playlists from a paid premium account be available as part of the Apple TV app?

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting your feedback about Premium on Apple TV @David_O

Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline available for this update but there is currently a request in our Feature Request board. You can click here to view it. 

I would recommend visiting the thread and leaving your feedback there as well. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos