cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burning a CD from Pandora

Susie833
Underground

Hi,

I have the Pandora app and I am using Windows 10. I have collected so many and I do not want to start all of the music collections over. Is there any way I can burn my playlist from Pandora onto a cd? I cannot seem to be able to do it on Pandora. 

Thanks,

Susie

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Susie833! Thanks for posting.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are licensed as streaming radio services. Although Pandora Plus offers the ability to listen to up to four stations offline, no downloading or stream-ripping is permitted per our licensing.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Susie833! Thanks for posting.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are licensed as streaming radio services. Although Pandora Plus offers the ability to listen to up to four stations offline, no downloading or stream-ripping is permitted per our licensing.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Susie833
Underground

Thank you for your help! I'm still trying to install Pandora on my new computer, so that is more important than anything right now. I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you again, Tanner!!

Raclb6816
Local Performer

burn a new disk from pandora

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Raclb6816. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Burning a CD / new disc isn't a feature with Pandora. Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

I hope this information is helpful, and to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

duster7
Opening Act

Why don't Pandora do the "burn" and charge a suitable fee?

0 Kudos