cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link Google Home to Pandora account

aehavlicek
Local Performer

I have been trying for over a week to connect my Google Home app to my Pandora account so I can listen on my Google Nest.  Every time I start the steps to link (Go to Google Home, Music, Pandora, Link Pandora Account, I have a Pandora account, enter my Pandora Login, then it takes me to https://clients3.google.com/cast/auth/3p/done?status=error and it is just a blank screen.  It won't go past, it doesn't give me any other options.  I have verified that I have the latest versions of both Home and Pandora (I uninstalled and then went to Google Play and re-downloaded both apps) HELP please, I am about to throw the Nest up against a wall (mostly because my phone is more expensive, but the frustration is real).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @aehavlicek! Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to your Google Nest Mini. 

We have reported this issue to Google and they have asked that we redirect users to them for further support.

You can find contact info here.

The Google support team will ask you to file a feedback report and then they'll be able to take a closer look at what might be happening.

Thanks for being part of community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos