cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you sync Sonos/Pandora with pc speakers?

Stever11
Underground

Hello! Non-techy Dinosaur here; I have a Sonos system that I play Pandora in the living room/great-room area. I also have a desktop pc in a back bedroom, no Sonos speakers there but obviously with pc speakers. Is it possible to get the Sonos/Pandora to play in the bedroom thru the Internet at the same time? I went to my Sonos & Pandora accounts, but did not see any way to sync them up. Please let me know if it’s possible, Thanks! Steve

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Stever11! Thanks for posting to community. 

As I understand it, I don't believe there is a way to connect  PC speakers with Sonos and Pandora to play simultaneously. 

I do know that Sonos has a desktop app available, but it's not entirely clear if the app allows you to play music on your desktop and your Sonos speakers at the same time. 

For more details, I would contact Sonos Support. Sorry I couldn't be more help with this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Stever11
Underground

Thanks Tanner; I did also go to Sonos & got basically the same reply. I asked this because while Sonos/Pandora was playing Pink Floyd, I logged into my Pandora acct online, and Fleetwood Mac started playing. I thought why can’t it play the same as what’s on S/P now? Well now I know, too bad so sad! 😅 Thank you, Steve