cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denon: Buffering & trouble logging in

ddm
Underground

Hi,

I have a Denon AVR-2313CI. Recently it has begun to act up. It started, maybe a few weeks ago when I had to re-log in, which took multiple attempts before it was accepted. Now it still occasionally forgets the credentials, but it gets stuck buffering at times and will randomly switch stations on me.

Issues:

- No longer remembers my credentials, I need to re-enter my password every few days. Sometimes it accepts it, sometimes it does not. Several times after it failed to log in correctly, I would exit Pandora app and restart and it would work

- after playing a number of songs it will hang buffering a new song, sometimes for hours. If I go back to select a new station and re-select the SAME station it starts a new song almost instantly.

- I will be listening to a station and suddenly the next song is obviously not in that genre, when I look at the Pandora display it is on a new channel.

I also listen to Pandora in my garage on an old iPhone and my wife streams from her Windows desktop via browser and Pandora does not have any issues. 

Any suggestions?

-D

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @ddm! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us diagnose what may be happening. I'd like to remove the device association from your Pandora account, but before you log back in, please reboot your modem and router. 

After the reboot, please log back in and replicate the issues once more. Let me know the date and time, you're able to replicate for each issue (trouble signing in and/or buffering).

Thanks for your help on this!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ddm! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us diagnose what may be happening. I'd like to remove the device association from your Pandora account, but before you log back in, please reboot your modem and router. 

After the reboot, please log back in and replicate the issues once more. Let me know the date and time, you're able to replicate for each issue (trouble signing in and/or buffering).

Thanks for your help on this!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ddm
Underground

Tanner,

Thanks for the quick response!! I rebooted the router/modem this morning and logged back in. It accepted my credentials first time, and seems very responsive so far. I'll give it a few days and see if the problems occur again.

-D

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Sounds good, @ddm! Hope that helped. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ddm
Underground

Tanner, 

Wanted to let you know I've been listening for a few days now and everything is working now!! Thanks for your help.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ddm So glad to hear that you're back to listening normally. Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

WendyHerrick
Local Performer

Hi:

I am having the same issues with my Denon AVR-S700W.

Can you do the same fix for me?

Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @WendyHerrick! Thanks for posting. 

I've gone ahead and removed the Denon association with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll automatically logged out. 

After you've been signed out, set-up Pandora once again and let me know if you're still having trouble. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dge77
Local Performer

I have same trouble Denon AVR-700w. Can you remove my pandora account from this Denon receiver?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dge77! - welcome to community!

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and unfortunately, I don't see a Denon device associated. Is it possible that your Denon is connected to a different Pandora account?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jtrdla
Local Performer

I am having some problem c my denon 3311 ci. Can you please remove denon association c my pandora acct? tx!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jtrdla 

Welcome to community!

Not a problem. I've gone ahead and removed your Denon connection from your account. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out. I'd also recommend power cycling your Denon by unplugging it from it's power source for at least 5 minutes and then plugging it back in.

Let me know you're still having trouble after you've signed back in.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos