cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Shuffle on Firestick

sonj429
Local Performer

I am trying to edit my shuffle settings while using the app on Firestick however I am unable to do so. The only way I have been able to edit the shuffle is by signing out while using the app on Firestick, logging into Pandora on my desktop/iPhone, logging out once edited, then logging back in on Firestick. There must be an easier way.

PS- My acct is free. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @sonj429. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I completely understand where you're coming from.

There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle (or "QuickMix," on some older devices) directly from your device.

• Free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers can edit their Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to edit their Shuffle from the web.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

If you'd like to see more options available for editing your shuffle, I would recommend creating a feature request here.

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

SandyBeach90277
Local Performer

Please add the ability to turn shuffle on and off from Amazon Fire Stick!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SandyBeach90277! Thanks for posting.

The best place to get ideas like this heard is in our Feature Request board. You can create a new post or search for existing suggestions already posted. 

To vote for ideas that you'd like to see on Pandora, don't forget to click on the ❤️

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos