Hi @afa59! Thanks for posting to community.
You should be able link Pandora to any supported Google Home device.
To link your Pandora account to your Google Home or Google Nest device:
- First, make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app and in the top right corner, tap Account.
- Double-check that the Google account listed is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Add in the top left corner, then Music and audio.
- Select Pandora, then Link your account.
- Sign into your Pandora account to access your collection.
Once you've done that, you can start using voice commands to access your Pandora.
Check out this page for more information about voice controls while listening to Pandora on Google Home devices.