cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home - Connecting 2 Pandora accounts

larrygogo
Underground

i'm having a hard time understanding how the google display device in my kitchen works!!??....I want the kitchen google display to play a free pandora account (maybe a different signin?) ........and my cellphone to play my existing premium Pandora account....

#1 - How do I get the google display device to play the free Pandora account and still keep the premium Pandora account on my phone?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
8 Replies

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

your account itself has the premium, so I don't think it is possible. your best bet is just to create an alt-account with a different email.

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP SIDE

MH

larrygogo
Underground

exactly.....an alternate pandora account.........but how to set it up exactly?

the google display device seems to run off of my phone?

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

hmmm

I see...

how does the google display connect to your phone? like bluetooth or what?

0 Kudos

larrygogo
Underground

thats what i'm not understanding......the google display is wifi to my router.....but I control the system settings to the display thru Google Home on my android cell phone...

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @larrygogo! What kind of Google device do you have in your kitchen? Is it a Google Nest hub?

Thanks for helping out @ForgeMPH! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

yea, no problem. sorry I couldn't help out more fam

0 Kudos

CriosaidhTX
Local Performer

Any update to this issue? I have two Pandora logins and used to be able to link to my alt Pandora account on Google Home, and then sign into my main account on my Pandora app. Now, it always switches to the account that’s logged in on my Pandora app. I don’t want tons of random stations created from songs and artists that my household plays on my Sonos and Google speakers and added to my main Pandora account. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CriosaidhTX! Thanks for posting to community. 

Based on your description, it sounds like Google Home is authenticating your account based on your main Pandora account found on your mobile device through Google App Flip

If you have more than one Pandora account, you'll want to make sure that you have a unique Google account affiliated with each user. That's because each Google account holder can only link to one Pandora account at a time.

If you create these unique profiles on your Google Home, you'll be able to access the correct Pandora account by switching the Google account affiliated with your device.

Here's some more information about how to add an additional Google account to your device.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos