cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen on TCL ROKU TV after using Pandora

knoxvilletim
Local Performer

I've noticed that after listening to the Pandora app on my TCL ROKU TV, I get a green screen when I exit Pandora and try to watch a YouTube video. I need to power off-then-on the TV in order to watch YouTube without a green screen. YouTube works fine until I switch to Pandora. When I switch back, the problem recurs and I need to cycle power again on the TV. This is repeatable and doesn't happen with any other ROKU app.

I'm not sure if this is a Pandora issue, YouTube issue or TCL ROKU issue. We haven't listened to Pandora in several months but started recently with the holiday season. This seems to have started within the last year as we didn't experience this problem a year ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @knoxvilletim! Thanks for posting.

Can you do me a favor and please share a picture of the green screen on your TV. This is the first time I've heard of something like this. 

Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

knoxvilletim
Local Performer

Yes ... here is what has been occurring. Strangely, the problem seems to have stopped happening. It was so repeatable and now is not occurring. Perhaps an app update in the background resolved the issue.04D65110-FFFD-4AA0-9F69-0C1C81CA45D8.jpeg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knoxvilletim Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos