cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect my outside speaker; JBL

Susie833
Underground
I have a JBL speaker that I always use from my laptop (Windows 10). I do not know how it happened, but I did click on the device and it still will not connect with. I love Pandora but I cannot hear well without the speaker. Any suggestions? Thank you, Susie
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Susie833 thanks for posting!

Just to clarify, you're having trouble connecting your laptop to your JBL speaker via bluetooth? Or you're connected but there is no sound?

If you're trying to connect, I would reach out to Windows support for more specific steps on connecting to a bluetooth device, but I did find this online:

Windows 10. Open “Bluetooth & other devices” in the System Settings either by clicking on your Bluetooth button in the tool bar and selecting “Show Bluetooth devices”. If the Bluetooth button is hidden, you'll find it under the upward arrow on the task bar at the bottom of your display (see below).

Once you're connected, try Pandora again and let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Susie833 thanks for posting!

Just to clarify, you're having trouble connecting your laptop to your JBL speaker via bluetooth? Or you're connected but there is no sound?

If you're trying to connect, I would reach out to Windows support for more specific steps on connecting to a bluetooth device, but I did find this online:

Windows 10. Open “Bluetooth & other devices” in the System Settings either by clicking on your Bluetooth button in the tool bar and selecting “Show Bluetooth devices”. If the Bluetooth button is hidden, you'll find it under the upward arrow on the task bar at the bottom of your display (see below).

Once you're connected, try Pandora again and let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Susie833
Underground

I do not think I was specific enough. I do have it connected to my laptop. It works great. The question I have is: how do I burn my playlist onto a CD from Pandora? I would love to put them in order and be able to use the CDs in my car.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer. Can you let me know any other ideas?

Thanks,

Susie 

0 Kudos