Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IAmEnergy I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

0 Kudos

Mrvalingo
Local Performer

Can you please sign all devices out of my account as well?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mrvalingo I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

Daryl_
Local Performer

Can u do this to my account as well I’m the only person that should have my account accessed

0 Kudos

Chazi420
Local Performer

Can you sign me out of all my accounts please?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Chazi420. 👋

Yes, I can help out with this. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you need anything else, please let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Daryl_. 👋

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

jp317
Underground

I must say that I am completely frustrated. I have requested that my account be logged off on all devices twice, but on my Sonos app, I am able to listen without having to log in again. Clearly, I am not logged out on all devices. I still get adds and messages that someone else is listening.

Do I have to cancel the account and then create a new one? This is just crazy!! I would like a refund for the last two months since I have been unable to enjoy the Pandora that I'm paying for. Please fix this!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jp317 It looks like this may be an issue due to you having two different accounts registered under different email addresses.

I see the Pandora account connected to your Community profile isn't upgraded.

Your subscription through Apple was transferred to a different account, which is likely the one you are logged into your Sonos device with.

To resolve this, I've gone ahead and removed all of the device associations from that second account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For now, I suggest that you sign into Pandora and change your password to something entirely new.

If you know your current password, visit our website by using this link and sign back in. Then, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. From there, you can change all your registration information. Make sure to save your changes when you're done, and enter your old password to confirm. Only then will the new password take effect.

If you don't remember your password, click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you no longer have access to that Inbox, you're welcome to create a new Pandora account or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jp317
Underground

I appreciate that you are trying to help, but unfortunately, you made an assumption that is not correct. Please let me explain.

I have had the first account for years. I started getting the interruptions weeks ago. I have a new rental home that we purchased recently. When I was there last week, I set up a new Pandora account there for guests.

When I returned home (where my first account was set up), I started getting the interruptions. We had some friends over, so it was really annoying when the music stops and you start hearing adds.

I decided that since there wasn't anyone listening to the new account at the rental home, I'd log out of the original account, and log into the new one.

Clearly, the issue is not with the new account at all. 

I will attempt to do what you've suggested, but now it is really disappointing because it looks like I'm going to have to have someone re-enter the password for the Pandora at the new house, since I'm not there.

What a waste of time!

0 Kudos

jp317
Underground

I'm rereading your message. I missed the part where you stated that you suspected that the old account wasn't upgraded. Does that mean that you can't have two Pandora upgraded accounts?

I was able to log into the first account and changed the password. (I did know my password) I received an email stating that the password was changed.

Do I need to change the password for the second account as well?

0 Kudos

jp317
Underground

I saw that the first account's plan wasn't upgraded, so I went ahead and paid for a year. I hope this fixes it!

Thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jp317 I would recommend changing the password on the second account as well if you haven't already done so.

Additionally, I do see you were able to sign this account up for Pandora Plus directly through our website.

If you continue to run into issues with this down the line, definitely let us know and we'll be happy to further investigate.

0 Kudos

Hot2blessed
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices From my account so I am the only one using my account

0 Kudos

TreTreSav
Local Performer

I pay premium and dont want anyone but me using the account now, can you do this for me aswell?

0 Kudos

Milkmane2421
Local Performer

Can you please do this to my account I’ve been hacked

0 Kudos

bfbwchevy
Local Performer

CAn you sign me out of all my devices also please?  I have a family share plan and Im surprised that I keep getting the "someone else is listening" message? I guess the only thing to do is sign me out of all devices and see what happens?

0 Kudos

atg310
Local Performer

Hello, can you sign me out of all of my devices please? Someone is using my account.

thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @atg310 @bfbwchevy @TreTreSav @Hot2blessed! Thanks for visiting the community.

Hi @TreTreSav, looks like you reached out to our User Support team and they were able to help you out. If you have any questions or need further help, feel free to respond directly to their email.

@atg310 @bfbwchevy @Hot2blessed I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

@bfbwchevy If you continue to have trouble, keep in mind that upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

As long as each person on the family plan is on their own account, you can all listen to Pandora at the same time. However, you still won't be allowed to play music from a single Pandora account on multiple devices simultaneously.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bfbwchevy
Local Performer

@TannerPandora I understand. we use sonos and every room has their own speaker..? how should it be set up?

0 Kudos