cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Blu Ray: Pandora Only Plays Half of a Song

bkb7682
Local Performer

Pandora comes thru on my DVD player.  It will start playing a song, then go to buffering, and start another song.  Very frustrating.  

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bkb7682. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. 

Looks like you're using an LG Blu Ray player to stream Pandora. This issue is usually specific to the network you're using to access Pandora, or due to an error on the device itself.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

++

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

bkb7682
Local Performer

I purchased an LG Blu-ray Disc Player that has Pandora on it.  However, every time I play the music, it will play half a song then show the spinning wheel and Buffering.  Then it will start a new song.  It does this many times.  Why does it not finish the original song?  It is very confusing and frustrating.  I have two channels on my Pandora, and it does it on both channels.    

Thank you,

Becky

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkb7682 It looks like you've contacted us previously about this, so I moved your new post into this older thread.

Can you please try running through the troubleshooting steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message above?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos