cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coolbreeze
Underground

Still having log in problems with Pandora on my LG tv. At first the screen would show server error when I went to Pandora. Now I get the log in screen but I can't log in. Nothing happens when I try to log in.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @coolbreeze, thanks for posting. 

I created a new thread for your post since your issue is a little different from the previous thread. This helps if someone else has a similar problem. 

I checked the details on your account and I don't see an LG TV associated. However, I do see that you have an Xfinity box connected. Can you confirm if the Pandora app is connected through your smart TV or the receiver?

If it's the receiver, I'd recommend trying these troubleshooting steps: 

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Then, if you're still experiencing the same issue, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

coolbreeze
Underground

I have been connected with a ethernet cable since the problem with LG tv's occured I have rebooted the modem and the tv. Still the get the log in screen. But nothing happens when I try logging in. I;ve been using this LG for about a year.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up @coolbreeze

Can you let me know a little more about what happens when you try to log in. 

• Are you able to enter your username/password but it doesn't move forward?
  • Are there any other error messaging? If so, can you let me know what it says. 

In the meantime, let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've asked our User Support team to remove the device association. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your TV in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

coolbreeze
Underground

I can sign in but not move forward, I can get Pandora through my laptop and Comcast box.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for checking @coolbreeze

I'm going to go ahead and report this over to our engineers. 

Can you let me know the LG model you have. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

coolbreeze
Underground

My LG tv is model OLED55C8PUA

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info. 

While the trace is enabled, can you attempt to sign back into your LG. This will help report any errors that may occur and might help with the investigation. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

coolbreeze
Underground

Tanner sorry for not getting back sooner, Once I was able to get into the screen I was able to reload Pandora, It is working now. Thanks for correcting the problem.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coolbreeze Glad to hear things are back up and running again. 😄

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

0 Kudos

coolbreeze
Underground

I'm unable to log into pandora on my LG tv again.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@coolbreeze Are you getting the same error or is something different happening? I do see an LG associated with your account and is currently playing.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bluelagoon
Local Performer

LG stylo 5 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bluelagoon

Are you having trouble with your LG phone? If so, can you let me know a little more about what is happening?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos