cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lyrics on CE Device/Roku/Amazon/TV

deborahchambers
Local Performer

How do I display lyrics on the TV when the song is played. I have a Fire Cube. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @TAMU82! Thanks for posting. 

Lyrics are available on web and mobile devices.

There is a feature suggestion to add lyrics to more devices. If you like to vote for this this idea, click here to be taken to the feature page. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies

pugzlee
Local Performer

I downloaded songs (premium) with lyrics onto my samsung Note 10 phone

I have a group of older folks coming and I want them to see the lyrics on my TCL smartTV - so they can sing a long.

Please tell me it possible🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏

Thanks for any help.

Ellen

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pugzlee Thanks for posting to community!

Unfortunately, lyrics are not available on TVs just yet. This would be a great opportunity to visit our Feature Request board with this feedback. Click here to visit the board and post your great idea. Don't forget to ❤️those ideas you want to see on Pandora. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ernessch
Underground

I have Pandora plus playing through my Roku 3 but do not have lyrics on the screen. I have lyrics whenever I listen on a handheld or mobile device but not on the Roku 3. This occurs on every song on the Roku.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Welcome to Pandora community! Thanks for posting @Ernessch and @deborahchambers. I've merged your posts into one because you both were asking about lyrics on your devices - Lyrics on CE Device/Roku/Amazon/TV

Unfortunately, lyrics on Roku and Amazon are currently not a feature. If this is something you'd like to see on Pandora, I recommend visiting our Feature Request board and posting a new idea. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jewelgr
Local Performer

Surprised that this isn’t available- seems SOP.. 

please add

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jewelgr. 👋

Thanks so much for posting. I moved your post over to this existing thread as it sounds like you have a similar request: Lyrics on CE Device/Roku/Amazon/TV

Another community member created a feature request for this option here: Lyrics Available on All In-Home Devices 

If you're interested in seeing this option implemented, please upvote this idea. To upvote an idea, simply click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request, and leave a comment, if you'd like. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Larrymurphysr
Local Performer

Why is there no lyrics shown for songs on Pandora TV???

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Listener001
Not applicable

thats a good question

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

TAMU82
Local Performer

Can we have ability to show lyrics rotating on screen of Amazon products like Amazon Music does?

0 Kudos

TXGoldenGirl
Local Performer

Is there another music app on roku that you can get lyrics?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TAMU82! Thanks for posting. 

Lyrics are available on web and mobile devices.

There is a feature suggestion to add lyrics to more devices. If you like to vote for this this idea, click here to be taken to the feature page. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TAMU82
Local Performer

I understand lyrics are available on the web, but I'm speaking of app being Lyric-Centric - meaning the lyrics appear front and center in the app and scrolls to the proper words for the timing while the song is playing.

There are other apps that do this and Pandora is behind in the capability.

0 Kudos

TAMU82
Local Performer

I understand lyrics are available on the web, but I'm speaking of app being Lyric-Centric - meaning the lyrics appear front and center in the app and scrolls to the proper words for the timing while the song is playing.  There are other apps that do this and Pandora is behind in the capability.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TAMU82

Thanks for the explanation. While this is not currently a feature, there is a feature suggestion for this idea: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mldeal
Local Performer

Please make lyrics available on ROKU and other devices!

0 Kudos