cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No playback on Echo Dot

quadjon
Local Performer

I just upgraded to Pandora plus and whenever I try to stream to my Echo Dot it just says ‘warning’ in the Alexa app and no music plays. This was previously working just fine with the free account.  I’ve tried disabling the app in Alexa and reenabling/relinking it and it still doesn’t work. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @quadjon! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Alexa. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps one more time. I understand that you've completed some of these steps already, but please bear with me. 

While the trace is enabled, please try the following:

1. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Alexa and Pandora apps. Update both as necessary.
  2. Restart your Alexa device by unplugging the power source and plugging it back in.
  3. Try unlinking and relinking your Pandora account via the Alexa app.

When you relink, if you continue to receive the same error message you mentioned in the Alexa app, can you do me a favor and please take a screenshot. 

Thanks for the help and patience while we look into this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @quadjon! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Alexa. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps one more time. I understand that you've completed some of these steps already, but please bear with me. 

While the trace is enabled, please try the following:

1. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Alexa and Pandora apps. Update both as necessary.
  2. Restart your Alexa device by unplugging the power source and plugging it back in.
  3. Try unlinking and relinking your Pandora account via the Alexa app.

When you relink, if you continue to receive the same error message you mentioned in the Alexa app, can you do me a favor and please take a screenshot. 

Thanks for the help and patience while we look into this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

quadjon
Local Performer

That worked. Thanks a bunch!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quadjon Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening! 🎶

0 Kudos