cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onkyo - Controller lost connections to pandora

Agateswin
Underground

15960735444901518072787117184505.jpg

 help..rebooted wireless router, onkyo and still can't get pandora to work..i can play radio through onkyo but pandora has lost setup/ connection.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Agateswin
Underground

Got it working..not sure I did anything buy power cycled onkyp and amp 2 or 3 time...came back online asked for use and and password via onkyo controller!! I'm a happy camper!!  Appreciate all the help..keep pandora forever!

View solution in original post

13 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Agateswin!

Sounds like the connection may be stuck. Let's try removing the device association with your account. Then run through the set-up again and see if you're still having the same issue. 

I've gone ahead and removed the connection. This should take effect soon, but may not happen instantaneously, please be patient. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Checked today still says back, I will check tomorrow.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Agateswin - just checking in to see how it's going with your receiver. 

I had another thought about your network connection. Would you mind trying the following steps as well: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Turned power off on all modem and wifi, Uninstalled pandora app, installed pandora app...it is litterally playing a new song every 10- 15 seconds..just skipping to next song..crazy...any other ideas!! 

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Screenshot_20200731-192616_Pandora.jpg

 please let me know when you get issues fixed...we can zoom if you need to triage further.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for trying @Agateswin.

I'm like to go ahead and report this to our engineers. 

Can you let me know some of your device details:

• phone model:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

What's the model number of Onkyo?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Screenshot_20200801-115831_Settings.jpg

20200801_120012.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks @Agateswin! (Sorry for any typos, it's been one of those mornings)

I've reported your experience to our engineers. I believe this may be related to a known issue that is currently being investigated. 

I'll post an update when more information has been made available to me. 

Thanks again!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Version at bottm of screenshot, via mobile pandora is working...when on wifi it goes nutz

Screenshot_20200802-204058_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Agateswin Thanks for sending that over.

Keep an eye out on this thread as @TannerPandora will provide you with an update when he hears back from our engineers.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

Agateswin
Underground

Got it working..not sure I did anything buy power cycled onkyp and amp 2 or 3 time...came back online asked for use and and password via onkyo controller!! I'm a happy camper!!  Appreciate all the help..keep pandora forever!

70boss2
Local Performer

Hello,

I have an Onkyo receiver, and Pandora was working fine on it, until I logged out for the purpose of setting up my wife's account, (the receiver has a list of up to 12 accounts) and now I can't log in or add her account.  I can't get it to generate a code. and I can't see on my account were I even had a device registered.

I'm stuck, anything you could do would be most helpful. 

I'm connected with wireless, no problem there. (don't have an ethernet port on this model receiver).

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @70boss2! Thanks for posting to community, sorry to hear this is happening on your Onkyo. 

I checked and it looks like you've reached out to our User Support team and they got back to you via email today. A trace has been enabled on your account and I see that they removed the device association. Try logging back in to see if it helps.

If you continue to have trouble, you can reply directly to their email. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos