cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora name on Alexa

Scott699
Local Performer

My panora on Alexa uses a name that isn’t correct. How do I change it? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scott699 To clarify, did you need help signing into a different Pandora account in the Alexa app?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Scott699
Local Performer

No, when I use Alexa it says Playing music on Michaels pandora account, I want to change that to Scotts pandora account. I never signed up using Michael. 

0 Kudos

EnderSJ
Local Performer

Was there ever a solution to this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EnderSJ I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Jack_Schitt
Local Performer

When I ask Alexa to shuffle my Pandora, she replies “shuffling Jack’s Pandora”. I would like her to say a different name than Jack. Your help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jack_Schitt!

Can you let me know the exact reply that Alexa gives you? I believe that this may be associated with your Amazon profile.

After some testing on my end, asking Alexa to shuffle, she will tell me "Playing X Radio from Tanner's Pandora."

My test Pandora account has a different profile name, but my Alexa profile is linked to the Pandora account where my name is located. That's the name Alexa is using.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos