cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Watch Support

waynecook
Local Performer

I'm pretty much trying to get some support to back the Pixel Watch development. I do not see an app available for the device...yet.

I understand that there is a "standalone Wear OS..." thread, but understabding that the OS the Pixel Watch utilizes is unique, perhaps we need a unique thread opened for support.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @waynecook! Thanks for posting.

The current Google Pixel Watch is built on Wear OS and includes the latest updates to the platform, Wear OS 3.5 based on Android 11.

Unfortunately, Pandora does not support Wear OS and the app is no longer available for download in the Google Play Store. 

The feature request Standalone for WearOS devices is the best place for feedback and to vote for product ideas you'd like to see for the Pandora app.

If you've previously downloaded the app to your watch, you'll continue to have access but we can't predict the behavior you’ll experience. You may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @waynecook! Thanks for posting.

The current Google Pixel Watch is built on Wear OS and includes the latest updates to the platform, Wear OS 3.5 based on Android 11.

Unfortunately, Pandora does not support Wear OS and the app is no longer available for download in the Google Play Store. 

The feature request Standalone for WearOS devices is the best place for feedback and to vote for product ideas you'd like to see for the Pandora app.

If you've previously downloaded the app to your watch, you'll continue to have access but we can't predict the behavior you’ll experience. You may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

michaeljbaker
Local Performer

Does Pandora work on Pixel Watch LTE? (or any Android watch)

I keep getting answers that are all over the place so I want to ask it here. Does Pandora work on Pixel Watch LTE (2023) (or any Android watch)

I'm a runner. Music is essential and I can't carry my brand new Galaxy 23 Ultra, way too big/heavy. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michaeljbaker I moved your post over to this existing thread: Pixel Watch Support

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

michaeljbaker
Local Performer

So that's a no. I imagine this is a cause for people to leave for YT Music and Spotify as both are baked in to watches. 

0 Kudos

dumbbunny
Local Performer

Because Google owns YTM, I can see the reasoning behind the non-support for Pandora. 

0 Kudos

FushFamiliars
Local Performer

I too very much want Pandora available on Wear OS for the current Pixel watch.

0 Kudos