cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 2/9/21: DirecTV - Won't Load - "Performing system maintenance" error

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 02/09/2020: The issue where listeners were unable to load Pandora on your DirecTV consoles should now be resolved.

If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. This post will be closed from further comment to keep the community tidy.

Thanks for being part of the community! 

Pandora Update 02/08/2021: Hi everyone! Thanks for posting your experience to the community. If you're new here and are unable to load Pandora on your DirecTV consoles we're working on it, and thank you for your continued patience.

I’ve merged all of your posts into a single thread here to help keep things organized.

If you see your post here, I’ve gone ahead and added your info to our ticket. If you’re new and would like to be added to our ticket, in your post please include the model number of your device. To find the model number: Press MENU on your remote. Select Settings, then Info & Test to see your receiver info.

In the meantime, I’ll be making updates in this thread as they are made available to me.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we continue to investigate.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
25 Replies

mccabin
Underground

Exact same for us...can't log into account.

0 Kudos

dcic
Underground

What does Direct TV say?

0 Kudos

beasley
Local Performer

I can’t yet Pandori on my TV

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 02/08/2021: Hi everyone! Thanks for posting your experience to the community. If you're new here and are unable to load Pandora on you're DirecTV consoles we're working on it, and thank you for your continued patience.

I’ve merged all of your posts into a single thread here to help keep things organized.

If you see your post here, I’ve gone ahead and added your info to our ticket. If you’re new and would like to be added to our ticket, in your post please include the model number of your device. To find the model number: Press MENU on your remote. Select Settings, then Info & Test to see your receiver info.

In the meantime, I’ll be making updates in this thread as they are made available to me.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we continue to investigate.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

dcic
Underground

Problem is with Direct Tv. Spoke to them....took 1 hr to get an answer. They are working on it. I think the problem is $$$ to keep the program working. They said they would email me when the problem is fixed. In the meantime try to open it daily.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 02/09/2020: The issue where listeners were unable to load Pandora on your DirecTV consoles should now be resolved.

If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. This post will be closed from further comment to keep the community tidy.

Thanks for being part of the community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport